Bergamot flower is an old flower garden favorite that blossoms during the winter. A cloudless fresh morning with a delicate powdery bitter orange fragrance. It brings memories of warm moments back to life.
· 8 oz | 226 g, about. 45 hours burn time
· Dimensions: 3 3/8 x 3 in I 8.6 cm x 7.6 cm
· Hand-poured in Artisane studio in NYC
· The ceramics are handmade by SKT Ceramics, founded in Brooklyn in 2009
It can be reused once the candle is finished and completed with the squirrel illustration.
· The pouch is hand sewn in Brooklyn and the fabric designed by Rifle Paper Co
· Fragrance: Bergamot (phthalate-free)
· 100% natural coconut wax
· Cotton wick
· Safety instructions: burn within sight I keep away from things that catch fire I keep away from children and pets
· For best results: burn 2-4 hours at a time I To prevent smoking, keep wick trimmed to 1/4 in I Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot I Discontinue use when only 1/4 in of wax remains.
I have always liked candles and when I became a mom with a newborn and much more at home, the natural scent of a candle burning slowly in my living room made me feel happier. So I knew this would be a good project for Merci Bisous and it was very important to find a talented candle maker using only premium natural quality ingredients. I quickly was in contact with Mélanie, the founder of Artisane, who wrote a detailed blog post on the creation of it.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Delivery in 3-5 business days. Orders over $120 qualify for free ground shipping in the U.S.A.
Returns are accepted for store credit, refund or exchange.