Family Way is the guide to explore with family New York City in a fun and educational way.
For both children and adults, this guide has been conceived as a treasure hunt :
- 6 itineraries punctuated with essential stops and little secrets of local life.
- Many games and challenges offered all along the visit.
- Essential information on the city, its history and its inhabitants.
- QR codes connects to online useful addresses, fun facts with pictures, texts and videos that are regularly updated.
- Rewards and surprises that makes everyone involved during the visit and for sure will gather happy memories out of it.
Raphaëlle Grelier is a French mom of three children living in Brooklyn.
Her 15 years work experience has helped her conceive this guide with an objective to find a fun and attractive way to visit the city for either a toddler, a child, a teenager, their parents or grand-parents. Such a big challenge !
At Merci Bisous, we love this interesting and unique approach to learn and play while walking and visiting the city. And we are quite certain that you will also be seduced by the illustrations, many maps, funny inputs and of course this little fox as a guide and mascot of this lively book.
A5 format : 14.8l x 21h cm I 5.8l x 8.3h in
6 itineraries in NYC : Midtown, Grand Central, Lower Manhattan, Central Park, Greenwich Village and Brooklyn (Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO)
In French only (translation in English in progress)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Delivery in 3-5 business days. Orders over $120 qualify for free ground shipping in the U.S.A.
Returns are accepted for store credit, refund or exchange.